During 2018 the BOSEC committee has approved the modified BOSEC prescriptions.
Modification administrative and legal rules :
- 5.1.2, 5.1.3, 5.2.1, deleted 5.2.3 (Certification Bureau), 5.2.3. : Taken into account requirements ISO17065 and ANPI Certification process;
- 9 : Added registered letter for suspension or withdrawal decisions;
- 10.2 : Modification sanctions concerning abusive use of the mark BOSEC ;
- Annex 2 : Precision for EX-H and EX-G
Modification Services rules:
- 3.3 : Human means: Precision concerning training about products, precision concerning number of experts per subdomain and the fact that an expert can be competent for several domains/subdomains;
- 3.6 : Withdrawal requirement to deliver evidence to the Division Certification of required insurance every year. This will be checked during the yearly audits;
- 4.1.2 : Precision concerning examinators;
- 4.4.1 : Withdrawal of obligation to have the declarations at the disposal of the auditor. They can be checked and consulted online.
- 5.2.3, 5.2.5, 5.2.6, 5.2.7, 5.2.9, 5.2.9 : Taken into account requirements ISO17065 and ANPI Certification process;
- Annex 4 : Clarification of the administrative requirements between what is covered by the ISO9001 and what is not.
- Annex 5.2.1 : Modification of 22.214.171.124.4.
Unfortunately, this information only exists in Dutch and French.
The rules are immediately applicable.
A BOSEC declaration "Verklaring van naleving van de criteria van het BOSEC reglement / Déclaration de respect des critères du règlements BOSEC" has to be made for each BOSEC installation.